There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 70 - Wildlife Resources
Chapter 4 - Miscellaneous Regulations
Part 2 - Wildlife Regulation and Protection
- 70-4-201 - Possession of or traffic in protected wildlife illegal Exception Penalty.
- 70-4-202 - Use or possession of wildlife, hides or parts thereof illegally taken unlawful.
- 70-4-203 - Transportation of protected game or fish out of the state Duty of transporters Penalty.
- 70-4-204 - Cold storage of wildlife Penalty for violations.
- 70-4-205 - Use of state-controlled water areas and land bordering thereon.
- 70-4-206 - Pollution of waters Penalty for violations Nuisance.
- 70-4-207 - Defacing and destroying notice of commission or agency Penalty.
- 70-4-208 - Unlawful importation of skunks Penalty.
- 70-4-209 - Purchase or sale of red fox hides, furs or pelts.
- 70-4-210 - Deer hides Squirrel pelts and tails.
- 70-4-211 - Nets and other fishing equipment near mouth of watercourse Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.