2010 Tennessee Code
Title 70 - Wildlife Resources
Chapter 4 - Miscellaneous Regulations
Part 1 - Hunting and Fishing
- 70-4-101 - Ownership and title to wildlife vested in the state.
- 70-4-102 - Illegal taking, possession or destruction of wildlife Penalty for violations.
- 70-4-103 - Fox hunting Training of hunting dogs Penalty.
- 70-4-104 - Catching or killing fish Fishing regulations.
- 70-4-105 - Lawful possession of wildlife by legal license holders.
- 70-4-106 - Permission of owner of land to take wildlife or big game required Penalty for violations.
- 70-4-107 - Hunting and fishing seasons Bag and creel limits Nonprotected wildlife.
- 70-4-108 - Hunting from or across public road or near dwelling Penalty.
- 70-4-109 - Hunting from aircraft, watercraft or motor vehicles unlawful Penalty Exception for persons confined to wheelchairs.
- 70-4-110 - Spotlighting deer Penalty.
- 70-4-111 - Hunting or killing any big game during closed season Penalty.
- 70-4-112 - Hunting and chasing coons regulated Training season Violations Penalties.
- 70-4-113 - Use of bait, pitfalls and certain other devices in taking birds and animals prohibited Penalty Exceptions.
- 70-4-114 - Destruction of dens or nests Spotlighting Use of spears, explosives, chemicals or other devices unlawful Penalty.
- 70-4-115 - Destruction and disposal of wildlife Permit Penalty.
- 70-4-116 - Hunting, killing and possession of deer, bear, wild elk, wild boar and wild turkey Transporting Tagging Penalties.
- 70-4-117 - Possession of weapons in areas inhabited by big game Penalty.
- 70-4-118 - Unlawful to hunt deer being chased by dogs or to permit dogs to hunt or chase deer Confiscation of dogs Penalties.
- 70-4-119 - Taking of aquatic animal life other than game fish Possession of commercial fishing gear on contaminated waters Use of explosives, electrical devices or poisons in taking fish Penalties.
- 70-4-120 - Trapping, snaring or baiting regulations Penalties for violations Snare traps Use of tamed quail to train bird dogs.
- 70-4-121 - United States fish and wildlife service exempt from game laws.
- 70-4-122 - Coon dog training.
- 70-4-123 - Hunting with bow and arrow while in possession of firearms or accompanied by a person in possession of firearms Penalty.
- 70-4-124 - Wearing daylight fluorescent orange color while hunting big game required Penalty.
- 70-4-125 - Causing death to wildlife, hunting dog or domestic animal by poisonous substance prohibited.
- 70-4-126 - Use of electronic or battery operated device to lure or kill a fox prohibited Penalty.
- 70-4-127 - Dove-baiting prohibited.
- 70-4-128 - Posting notice of dove-baiting.
- 70-4-129 - Sale of fish and wildlife by charitable organizations.
- 70-4-130 - Albino deer.
- 70-4-131 - Possession of fish or wildlife illegally acquired, taken or transported from state or country of origin.
- 70-4-132 - Walleye and crappie in restaurants.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.