2010 Tennessee Code
Title 70 - Wildlife Resources
Chapter 3 - Ammunition Tax
- 70-3-101 - Tax on shotgun shells and metallic cartridges.
- 70-3-102 - Tax stamps Persons liable Duty to affix stamps to package.
- 70-3-103 - Employment of agents for stamp sale Bond Sales commissions Direct sales authorized.
- 70-3-104 - Tax records Preservation of invoices required Failure to pay taxes or allow examination of records.
- 70-3-105 - Carrier reports of ammunition deliveries required Penalty for failure to comply.
- 70-3-106 - Foreign or interstate commerce exempt.
- 70-3-107 - Sale or donation of ammunition without stamps unlawful.
- 70-3-108 - Exceptions to stamp requirements.
- 70-3-109 - Sale at price greater than indicated by stamps unlawful Exception.
- 70-3-110 - Fraudulently made, forged, altered or counterfeited ammunition stamps.
- 70-3-111 - Goods unlawfully possessed declared contraband and subject to seizure Disposition of seized goods.
- 70-3-112 - Administration of chapter Defraying of expenses Refund to dealer.
- 70-3-113 - Enforcement of chapter Disposition of fines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.