2010 Tennessee Code
Title 7 - Consolidated Governments
Chapter 59 - Cable Television
Part 3 - Competitive Cable and Video Services Act
- 7-59-301 - Short title.
- 7-59-302 - Scope of part Construction.
- 7-59-303 - Part definitions.
- 7-59-304 - Cable, video service or network facility Certificate of franchise authority Application Transfer and termination.
- 7-59-305 - State-issued certificate of franchise authority Application and fees.
- 7-59-306 - Franchise fee Audits Confidentiality of records.
- 7-59-307 - Restrictions to specified entities concerning negotiating cable or video services Retail interconnected voice over Internet protocol service.
- 7-59-308 - Customer complaint handling process Customer service requirements.
- 7-59-309 - Notice of authorized and activated public, educational, and governmental access channels Additional channels Operation and content Access support fees.
- 7-59-310 - Placement of underground utilities Notice and specifications.
- 7-59-311 - Prohibited discrimination Low-income households Affirmative defenses Measuring compliance Waiver or extension.
- 7-59-312 - Personal claims Findings of noncompliance Civil penalties Revocation of certificate.
- 7-59-313 - Minority owned business participation plan Compliance report.
- 7-59-314 - Duties of department Report.
- 7-59-315 - Tennessee broadband deployment fund.
- 7-59-316 - Telecommunications joint venture Application.
- 7-59-317 - Notices to affected local governments.
- 7-59-318 - Obligation to indemnify and hold harmless Exceptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.