2010 Tennessee Code
Title 69 - Waters, Waterways, Drains And Levees
Chapter 9 - Boating Regulation
Part 2 - Boating Safety
- 69-9-201 - Short title.
- 69-9-202 - Public policy.
- 69-9-203 - Enforcement and administration of chapter Disposition of funds Rewards for information on violations.
- 69-9-204 - Chapter definitions.
- 69-9-205 - Duties of executive director.
- 69-9-206 - Identification numbers for vessels Exceptions.
- 69-9-207 - Issuance of certificates of number Fees Renewal.
- 69-9-208 - Who may issue certificates Disposition of fees.
- 69-9-209 - Rules and regulations.
- 69-9-210 - Reporting of boating accidents Rendering of assistance.
- 69-9-211 - Regattas and other special aquatic events.
- 69-9-212 - Regulation of motorboats carrying passengers for hire Exception.
- 69-9-213 - Boat liveries.
- 69-9-214 - Judicial notice of all published rules and regulations and proclamations.
- 69-9-215 - Liability of owners or operators.
- 69-9-216 - Prohibited acts.
- 69-9-217 - Boating under the influence.
- 69-9-218 - [Transferred].
- 69-9-219 - Penalties.
- 69-9-220 - Authority of enforcement officers Arrest Inspections Warning citations Emergency vessels.
- 69-9-221 - [Repealed.]
- 69-9-222 - Report of fines and forfeitures Disposition of funds.
- 69-9-223 - [Repealed.]
- 69-9-224 - Termination of unsafe use.
- 69-9-225 - Personal flotation devices required for persons twelve (12) years of age and under Penalty.
- 69-9-226 - Operation of vessel by persons born after January 1, 1989 Exceptions Boating safety course certificates Violations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.