2010 Tennessee Code
Title 69 - Waters, Waterways, Drains And Levees
Chapter 3 - Water Pollution Control
Part 1 - Water Quality Control Act
- 69-3-101 - Short title.
- 69-3-102 - Declaration of policy and purpose.
- 69-3-103 - Part definitions.
- 69-3-104 - Water quality control board.
- 69-3-105 - Duties and authority of the board.
- 69-3-106 - [Repealed.]
- 69-3-107 - Duties and authority of the commissioner.
- 69-3-108 - Permits.
- 69-3-109 - Complaints Orders for corrective action.
- 69-3-110 - Hearings.
- 69-3-111 - Appeals.
- 69-3-112 - Assistance in prosecuting violations.
- 69-3-113 - Procurement of information.
- 69-3-114 - Causing pollution or refusing to furnish information.
- 69-3-115 - Violations Penalties Judgment by consent.
- 69-3-116 - Damages to the state.
- 69-3-117 - Proceedings against violators Injunctions.
- 69-3-118 - Other remedies.
- 69-3-119 - Disposition of fees, penalties and damages.
- 69-3-120 - Construction of part.
- 69-3-121 - Continuation of rules and regulations, permits, contracts and agreements.
- 69-3-122 - Sewerage system contractors or operators Bonds or security Noncomplying or abandoned facilities.
- 69-3-123 - Pretreatment enforcement Procedure Complaints Orders.
- 69-3-124 - Pretreatment enforcement Hearings.
- 69-3-125 - Pretreatment enforcement Violations Civil penalty.
- 69-3-126 - Pretreatment enforcement Assessment for noncompliance with program permits or orders.
- 69-3-127 - Pretreatment enforcement Judicial proceedings and relief.
- 69-3-128 - Pretreatment enforcement.
- 69-3-129 - Disposition of damage payments and penalties Special fund.
- 69-3-130 - Ditch construction.
- 69-3-131 - Rules and regulations.
- 69-3-132 - Advisory committee to assist removal of debris from streams and stabilization of stream banks.
- 69-3-133 - Stop work order.
- 69-3-134 - Written notice of conduct violation.
- 69-3-135 - Request for hearing.
- 69-3-136 - Failure to give notice Failure to comply with stop work order.
- 69-3-137 - Pollution notification form.
- 69-3-138 - Timber harvesting.
- 69-3-139 - Stop work orders for coal surface mining operations.
- 69-3-140 - Collection of water samples Report.
- 69-3-141 - Bill of rights for permit applicants.
- 69-3-142 - Annual reports by commissioner.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.