2010 Tennessee Code
Title 69 - Waters, Waterways, Drains And Levees
Chapter 11 - Dams
- 69-11-101 - Short title.
- 69-11-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 69-11-103 - [Repealed.]
- 69-11-104 - Powers of commissioner.
- 69-11-105 - Certificates of approval required.
- 69-11-106 - Information required for certificates Plans and specifications.
- 69-11-107 - Multiple owners.
- 69-11-108 - Change in ownership.
- 69-11-109 - Failure to apply Notice.
- 69-11-110 - Examination of applications Inspection.
- 69-11-111 - Conditions for granting certificate.
- 69-11-112 - Imposition of additional conditions Hazard categories.
- 69-11-113 - Duration of certificates.
- 69-11-114 - Modification of certificates.
- 69-11-115 - Inspections.
- 69-11-116 - Fees.
- 69-11-117 - Failure to comply with certificate Compliance orders Emergency action Recovery of costs.
- 69-11-118 - Hearings before commissioner.
- 69-11-119 - [Repealed.]
- 69-11-120 - Injunctions.
- 69-11-121 - Civil penalties and damages.
- 69-11-122 - Actions for civil penalties or injunctions.
- 69-11-123 - Criminal penalties.
- 69-11-124 - Duties and liabilities of owners Right of action against owners Duties and liabilities of state counties or cities.
- 69-11-125 - Local regulation restricted.
- 69-11-126 - [Repealed.]
- 69-11-127 - Inventory of dams Notification associated with building permits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.