2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 3 - Vital Records
Part 3 - Births
- 68-3-301 - Registration generally Attestation to accuracy of data.
- 68-3-302 - Birth inside institution Establishing paternity Acknowledgment of paternity Report.
- 68-3-303 - Birth outside institution.
- 68-3-304 - Birth in moving conveyance.
- 68-3-305 - Father's name on birth certificate Surname of child.
- 68-3-306 - Birth from artificial insemination.
- 68-3-307 - Infants of unknown parentage Foundling registration.
- 68-3-308 - Delayed registration of birth.
- 68-3-309 - Judicial determination of facts of birth.
- 68-3-310 - New certificate of birth Prerequisites.
- 68-3-311 - New certificate of birth Adoptions, legitimations, and orders of paternity Preparation and filing.
- 68-3-312 - New certificate of birth Court report of adoption.
- 68-3-313 - New certificate of birth Sealing of documents.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.