There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 140 - Emergency Services
Part 7 - Automated External Defibrillators
- 68-140-701 - Legislative intent.
- 68-140-702 - Part definitions.
- 68-140-703 - Use of AED devices Training Maintenance Registration encouraged.
- 68-140-704 - Program for use of AEDs.
- 68-140-705 - Rules relating to AED's Adoption Scope and contents.
- 68-140-706 - Limitation on liability of entity responsible for program.
- 68-140-707 - Limitation on liability of trainers.
- 68-140-708 - Training and demonstration of competence in CPR and use of AED.
- 68-140-709 - Applicability of §§ 68-140-702, 68-140-704 68-140-709.
- 68-140-710 - [Transferred.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.