There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 140 - Emergency Services
Part 5 - Emergency Medical Services Act of 1983
- 68-140-501 - Short title.
- 68-140-502 - Part definitions.
- 68-140-503 - Emergency medical services board.
- 68-140-504 - Powers and duties of board.
- 68-140-505 - Powers and duties of commissioner.
- 68-140-506 - Licenses, permits, and certification.
- 68-140-507 - Standards for vehicles and equipment.
- 68-140-508 - Certificates for EMS personnel.
- 68-140-509 - Duties and authority of EMS personnel and physician on the scene.
- 68-140-510 - Training for epinephrine injections.
- 68-140-511 - Prohibited acts Disciplinary action.
- 68-140-512 - Liability.
- 68-140-513 - Enforcement of part.
- 68-140-514 - Hearings Remedies Materials exempt from public records act Prehearing discovery.
- 68-140-515 - Criminal offenses and penalties.
- 68-140-516 - Application of part.
- 68-140-517 - Fees.
- 68-140-518 - Continuation of rules, regulations, permits and agreements Construction of part.
- 68-140-519 - Records required to be kept by licensees and permittees.
- 68-140-520 - Designation of government employee as officer for exposure control to perform infection control procedures.
- 68-140-521 - Rules and regulations Intent of section Adequate emergency medical care for children Funding Annual report.
- 68-140-522 - Oaths and subpoenas.
- 68-140-523 - Training on domestic violence issues.
- 68-140-524 - Choice of licenses for EMTs and EMT-Ps.
- 68-140-525 - Criminal background check as condition of employment.
- 68-140-526 - Color schemes for ambulances in certain jurisdictions.
- 68-140-527 - Certification by paramedic training centers.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.