2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 11 - Health Facilities and Resources
Part 18 - Health Care Decisions
- 68-11-1801 - Short title.
- 68-11-1802 - Part definitions.
- 68-11-1803 - Oral or written individual instructions Advance directive for health care When effective Decisions based on best interest assessment Out-of-state directives Construction.
- 68-11-1804 - Revocation of the designation of agent Revocation of advance directive Spouses as agent Conflicts.
- 68-11-1805 - Model forms Rules and regulations.
- 68-11-1806 - Designation of surrogate.
- 68-11-1807 - Requirement to comply with the patient's individual instruction Order of precedence.
- 68-11-1808 - Determination of capacity Compliance by health care provider or institution.
- 68-11-1809 - Disclosure of medical or other health care information.
- 68-11-1810 - Liability.
- 68-11-1811 - Violations Intentional misconduct Penalties.
- 68-11-1812 - Presumption of capacity.
- 68-11-1813 - Copies have same effect as originals.
- 68-11-1814 - No presumptions created Death does not constitute suicide, euthanasia, homicide, mercy killing, or assisted suicide.
- 68-11-1815 - Court jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.