2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 105 - Blasting and Explosives
- 68-105-101 - Short title.
- 68-105-102 - Definitions.
- 68-105-103 - Requirements governing blasting.
- 68-105-104 - Blasting standards.
- 68-105-105 - Seismograph measurements.
- 68-105-106 - Registration of explosives users Requirements for registration Registration classifications Renewal Fees.
- 68-105-107 - Records.
- 68-105-108 - Rules and regulations Forms.
- 68-105-109 - Notification of accidents Cessation of blaster operations Preservation of evidence Penalties Hearings and judicial review Variations from requirements.
- 68-105-110 - Local requirements preempted.
- 68-105-111 - Penalties.
- 68-105-112 - Minimum insurance requirements.
- 68-105-113 - Registration required prior to the purchase, receipt or possession of explosives.
- 68-105-114 - Application for registration Expiration Fees.
- 68-105-115 - Insurance requirement.
- 68-105-116 - Authority of department Promulgation of rules and regulations Inspections Warrants Disposal of unclaimed explosives.
- 68-105-117 - Administrative responsibility to the department of commerce and insurance.
- 68-105-118 - Nonrenewal, revocation, or suspension of registration or application.
- 68-105-119 - Creation of advisory council Membership and terms Role of advisory council.
- 68-105-120 - Exceptions.
- 68-105-121 - Continuing education requirements.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.