2010 Tennessee Code
Title 68 - Health, Safety and Environmental Protection
Chapter 10 - Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- 68-10-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 68-10-102 - Notice to health officer of name and address of diseased person exposing others to infection.
- 68-10-103 - Printed instructions given patients.
- 68-10-104 - Officers to examine suspected persons and require treatment Sources of infection to be investigated.
- 68-10-105 - Infected persons isolated or quarantined to specified area.
- 68-10-106 - Quarantine of infected persons.
- 68-10-107 - Exposure of others by infected person.
- 68-10-108 - Places for detention of infected persons.
- 68-10-109 - Rules and bylaws for control of sexually transmitted diseases.
- 68-10-110 - Arrest and temporary commitment for treatment authorized Hearing Examination Appeal.
- 68-10-111 - Violation of chapter Penalty.
- 68-10-112 - Reports of physicians and health officers.
- 68-10-113 - Confidentiality of records and information.
- 68-10-114 - Knowledge of governmental persons regarding records.
- 68-10-115 - Immunity from liability for informing person of potential HIV infection.
- 68-10-116 - Exposure of law enforcement officer or employees of Tennessee bureau of investigation's crime laboratories to hepatitis B or HIV virus Testing of blood or body fluids.
- 68-10-117 - Possible exposure of emergency workers to airborne or bloodborne diseases Testing.
- 68-10-118 - AIDS Centers of Excellence established Committee membership Terms Compensation and reimbursement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.