2010 Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 8 - Transfer Taxes
Part 4 - Inheritance TaxAdministration
- 67-8-401 - Administration by commissioner.
- 67-8-402 - Assistants to commissioner.
- 67-8-403 - Obtaining evidence.
- 67-8-404 - Forms and records.
- 67-8-405 - Administrator Appointment at commissioner's request.
- 67-8-406 - County clerks Duties.
- 67-8-407 - Enforcement by district attorneys.
- 67-8-408 - Bond.
- 67-8-409 - Return and inventory of estate.
- 67-8-410 - Failure to file return.
- 67-8-411 - Appraisal of estate by commissioner.
- 67-8-412 - Basis of appraisal.
- 67-8-413 - Nonresident's estate Determination by commissioner.
- 67-8-414 - Liens.
- 67-8-415 - Collection of tax Reports by commissioner.
- 67-8-416 - Refunds authorized.
- 67-8-417 - Payment of tax from estate Transfer or distribution of property.
- 67-8-418 - Safe deposit vaults.
- 67-8-419 - Time for payment Installments Extensions.
- 67-8-420 - Receipts and certificates of payment.
- 67-8-421 - [Repealed.]
- 67-8-422 - Violations Penalties.
- 67-8-423 - Liability of executors, administrators and trustees.
- 67-8-424 - Insurance companies Notice of death of insured.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.