2010 Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 8 - Transfer Taxes
Part 3 - Inheritance TaxGeneral Provisions
- 67-8-301 - Construction.
- 67-8-302 - Classification of beneficiaries.
- 67-8-303 - Tax imposed Property subject to tax generally.
- 67-8-304 - Taxable transfers generally.
- 67-8-305 - Property held jointly.
- 67-8-306 - Life insurance.
- 67-8-307 - Revocable trusts.
- 67-8-308 - Transfers to executors and trustees.
- 67-8-309 - Transfers by operation of law.
- 67-8-310 - Future, contingent or limited estates, income, interest or annuities Valuation.
- 67-8-311 - Estates subject to divestiture.
- 67-8-312 - Present value not ascertainable Procedure.
- 67-8-313 - Tax computed on aggregate value of transfers.
- 67-8-314 - Tax rates.
- 67-8-315 - Deductions.
- 67-8-316 - Exemptions.
- 67-8-317 - Credits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.