2010 Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 8 - Transfer Taxes
Part 2 - Estate Tax
- 67-8-201 - Short title.
- 67-8-202 - Part definitions.
- 67-8-203 - Construction with federal law.
- 67-8-204 - Tax imposed.
- 67-8-205 - Tax for use of state.
- 67-8-206 - Tax charged upon entire estate Affidavit.
- 67-8-207 - Time for payment.
- 67-8-208 - Adjustment upon change in federal tax payment.
- 67-8-209 - Payment by person other than executor or administrator Reimbursement.
- 67-8-210 - Commissioner to pay over revenue.
- 67-8-211 - Rules and regulations.
- 67-8-212 - [Repealed.]
- 67-8-213 - Receipts and certificates of payment.
- 67-8-214 - [Repealed.]
- 67-8-215 - Suits for enforcement.
- 67-8-216 - Assistants to commissioner.
- 67-8-217 - Violations Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.