2010 Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 4 - Privilege and Excise Taxes
Part 29 - County Powers Relief Act
- 67-4-2901 - Short title.
- 67-4-2902 - Purpose of part.
- 67-4-2903 - Part definitions.
- 67-4-2904 - Residential development declared to be a locally taxable privilege.
- 67-4-2905 - Adoption of administrative guidelines, procedures, regulations and forms.
- 67-4-2906 - Application.
- 67-4-2907 - Criteria for levying tax.
- 67-4-2908 - Tax based on the floor area of residential development.
- 67-4-2909 - Adoption of capital improvement program required.
- 67-4-2910 - Collection of tax.
- 67-4-2911 - Remittance of taxes collected.
- 67-4-2912 - Administrative procedure for review of tax decisions Judicial review.
- 67-4-2913 - Preemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.