2010 Tennessee Code
Title 67 - Taxes And Licenses
Chapter 4 - Privilege and Excise Taxes
Part 20 - Excise Tax Law
- 67-4-2001 - Short title.
- 67-4-2002 - Tax for state purposes only.
- 67-4-2003 - Administration by department of revenue Forms and reports.
- 67-4-2004 - Part definitions.
- 67-4-2005 - Doing business in state is taxable privilege.
- 67-4-2006 - “Net earnings” and “net loss” defined.
- 67-4-2007 - Tax imposed.
- 67-4-2008 - Exemptions.
- 67-4-2009 - Credits.
- 67-4-2010 - Taxation of persons doing business outside state.
- 67-4-2011 - Allocation of earnings.
- 67-4-2012 - Apportionment formula.
- 67-4-2013 - Apportionment Special provisions.
- 67-4-2014 - Variances from standard apportionment formula Notice of discontinuation Hospital companies.
- 67-4-2015 - Filing of returns Payment of tax Penalty.
- 67-4-2016 - Collection Dissolved entities.
- 67-4-2017 - Taxation of banks and financial institution unitary businesses.
- 67-4-2018 - Criteria for job tax credit.
- 67-4-2019 - Exemption for distributions to publicly traded real estate investment trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.