2010 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 8 - Redemption of Real Estate Sold for Debt
- 66-8-101 - Right of redemption Waiver.
- 66-8-102 - Period in which redeemable.
- 66-8-103 - Waiver of right in mortgage or trust deed.
- 66-8-104 - Timber on land subject to redemption Waste.
- 66-8-105 - Remedies against waste.
- 66-8-106 - Purchase price paid on redemption.
- 66-8-107 - Advance on bid by purchasing creditor.
- 66-8-108 - Redemption from redeeming creditor.
- 66-8-109 - Advance on redemption price by redeeming creditor.
- 66-8-110 - Total amount payable on redemption.
- 66-8-111 - Unauthorized increase of bid.
- 66-8-112 - Rent during redemption period.
- 66-8-113 - Payment of redemption money through clerk of court Failure of clerk to pay over.
- 66-8-114 - Enforcement of right to redemption.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.