2010 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 29 - Abandoned or Unclaimed Property
Part 1 - Uniform Disposition of Unclaimed (Personal) Property Act
- 66-29-101 - Short title.
- 66-29-102 - Part definitions.
- 66-29-103 - General rules for taking custody of intangible unclaimed property.
- 66-29-104 - Property held by banking or financial organizations or by business associations.
- 66-29-105 - Unclaimed funds held by life insurance corporations.
- 66-29-106 - Undistributed assets and obligations of business associations and utilities.
- 66-29-107 - Undistributed dividends and distributions of business associations.
- 66-29-108 - Property of business associations and banking or financial organizations held in course of dissolution.
- 66-29-109 - Property held by fiduciaries.
- 66-29-110 - Property held by courts, public officers and agencies.
- 66-29-111 - Property held by federal government.
- 66-29-112 - Miscellaneous property held for another person.
- 66-29-113 - Report of abandoned property.
- 66-29-114 - Notice and publication of lists of abandoned property.
- 66-29-115 - Payment or delivery of abandoned property.
- 66-29-116 - Relief from liability by payment or delivery.
- 66-29-117 - Income accruing after payment or delivery.
- 66-29-118 - Periods of limitation not a bar Actions maintained by the treasurer.
- 66-29-119 - Sale of abandoned property.
- 66-29-120 - Disposition of property having no commercial value.
- 66-29-121 - Disposition of funds.
- 66-29-122 - Agreements to locate reported property.
- 66-29-123 - Claims for abandoned property paid or delivered Determination.
- 66-29-124 - Claim of another state to recover property Procedure.
- 66-29-125 - Judicial action upon determinations.
- 66-29-126 - [Repealed.]
- 66-29-127 - Examination of records.
- 66-29-128 - Proceedings to compel delivery of abandoned property.
- 66-29-129 - Penalties Reconsideration by treasurer Complaint.
- 66-29-130 - Rules and regulations.
- 66-29-131 - Effect of laws of other states.
- 66-29-132 - Effect on other Tennessee statutes.
- 66-29-133 - Uniformity of interpretation.
- 66-29-134 - Agents for enforcement of chapter.
- 66-29-135 - Gift certificates.
- 66-29-136 - Wages.
- 66-29-137 - Agreements to ascertain whereabouts of property's owner.
- 66-29-138 - Unclaimed demutualization proceeds.
- 66-29-139 - 66-29-150. [Reserved.]
- 66-29-151 - Health access incentive account Program for locating practitioners.
- 66-29-152 - Lawful charges or deductions Notice.
- 66-29-153 - Unclaimed moneys held by Tennessee temporary joint underwriting association and state reserve fund.
- 66-29-154 - Confidentiality of records Disciplinary action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.