2010 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 28 - Uniform Residential Landlord and Tenant Act
Part 5 - Enforcement and Remedies
- 66-28-501 - Noncompliance with rental agreement by landlord.
- 66-28-502 - Failure to supply essential services.
- 66-28-503 - Fire or casualty damage.
- 66-28-504 - Unlawful ouster, exclusion, or diminution of service.
- 66-28-505 - Noncompliance by tenant Failure to pay rent.
- 66-28-506 - Failure of tenant to maintain dwelling.
- 66-28-507 - Absence, nonuse or abandonment by tenant.
- 66-28-508 - Waiver of landlord's right to terminate.
- 66-28-509 - Landlord liens.
- 66-28-510 - Landlord's remedy after termination.
- 66-28-511 - Recovery of possession by landlord limited.
- 66-28-512 - Termination of periodic tenancy Holdover remedies.
- 66-28-513 - Remedies for abuse of access.
- 66-28-514 - Retaliatory conduct prohibited.
- 66-28-515 - Administration of remedies Enforcement.
- 66-28-516 - Obligation of good faith.
- 66-28-517 - Termination by landlord for violence or threats to health, safety, or welfare of persons or property.
- 66-28-518 - Towing of unauthorized vehicles.
- 66-28-519 - Towing of vehicles.
- 66-28-520 - Towing of nuisance vehicles.
- 66-28-521 - Termination of utility services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.