There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 27 - Horizontal Property
Part 1 - Horizontal Property
- 66-27-101 - Title.
- 66-27-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 66-27-103 - Horizontal property regime Planned unit development Establishment.
- 66-27-104 - Ownership Building code compliance.
- 66-27-105 - Joint ownership.
- 66-27-106 - Owner's rights Exclusive and common.
- 66-27-107 - Recordation and contents of master deed, lease or declaration.
- 66-27-108 - Recordation and conveyance of apartments.
- 66-27-109 - Merger of filial estates with principal property.
- 66-27-110 - Horizontal property regime following merger.
- 66-27-111 - Administrative bylaws recorded.
- 66-27-112 - Contents of bylaws Modification.
- 66-27-113 - Administrator's books Examination by co-owners.
- 66-27-114 - Expenses prorated No exemptions.
- 66-27-115 - Homestead provisions applicable.
- 66-27-116 - Prorated expenses and taxes Lien.
- 66-27-117 - Building insurance.
- 66-27-118 - Reconstruction of damaged building.
- 66-27-119 - Costs of reconstruction.
- 66-27-120 - Identification of estates for taxation, residential ground rent purposes.
- 66-27-121 - Supplemental rules and regulations.
- 66-27-122 - Construction with other laws.
- 66-27-123 - Notice to tenant of intent to convert rental units to units for sale.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.