2010 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 23 - Authentication of Instruments by Witnesses
- 66-23-101 - Witnesses outside state when maker unavailable.
- 66-23-102 - Witnesses within state.
- 66-23-103 - One witness in state.
- 66-23-104 - One witness competent.
- 66-23-105 - Witnesses in another state.
- 66-23-106 - Witnesses outside country.
- 66-23-107 - Testimony before foreign court Proof of handwriting.
- 66-23-108 - Subpoena for witnesses.
- 66-23-109 - Form of subpoena.
- 66-23-110 - Witness fees.
- 66-23-111 - Execution of subpoena.
- 66-23-112 - Liability of witness for failure to attend.
- 66-23-113 - Sheriff's liability for failure to serve subpoena.
- 66-23-114 - Proof of handwriting of maker.
- 66-23-115 - Proof by handwriting of maker or witnesses.
- 66-23-116 - Examination of witnesses.
- 66-23-117 - Form of certificate of probate.
- 66-23-118 - Certificate adapted to mode of proof.
- 66-23-119 - Annexed papers when proof made in foreign court.
- 66-23-120 - Facts shown in foreign certificate of probate.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.