2010 Tennessee Code
Title 66 - Property
Chapter 22 - Acknowledgment of Instruments
- 66-22-101 - Authentication.
- 66-22-102 - Persons authorized to take acknowledgments within state.
- 66-22-103 - Acknowledgment in other states or territories.
- 66-22-104 - Acknowledgment in foreign countries.
- 66-22-105 - Authentication of instruments by or to county clerk.
- 66-22-106 - Postponement pending identification.
- 66-22-107 - Form of certificate of acknowledgment.
- 66-22-108 - Acknowledgment for record of corporate or partnership instrument.
- 66-22-109 - Acknowledgment of married person.
- 66-22-110 - Acknowledgments under seal.
- 66-22-111 - Entry of probate or acknowledgment.
- 66-22-112 - Fees of clerk.
- 66-22-113 - Liability of officer for failure to carry out duties.
- 66-22-114 - Certificate of acknowledgment form.
- 66-22-115 - Recognition of certificate of acknowledgment.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.