2010 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions Of The Healing Arts
Chapter 5 - Dentists
- 63-5-101 - Board of dentistry.
- 63-5-102 - Composition of board.
- 63-5-103 - Appointment of members Term of office Removal.
- 63-5-104 - Board meetings and officers Records Copy of law to licensees.
- 63-5-105 - Powers of board.
- 63-5-106 - Annual report of board.
- 63-5-107 - License requirement.
- 63-5-108 - Practice of dentistry and dental hygiene defined.
- 63-5-109 - Exemptions.
- 63-5-110 - Application for license Reciprocity.
- 63-5-111 - Examinations Issuance or denial of licenses.
- 63-5-112 - Specialists.
- 63-5-113 - Examination and certification of specialists.
- 63-5-114 - Dental hygienists Examination Licensure Reciprocity.
- 63-5-115 - Employment of and practice by hygienists and assistants.
- 63-5-116 - Penalties for unauthorized practice by hygienist or assistant.
- 63-5-117 - Registration License renewal.
- 63-5-118 - Certificate to licensee removing from state.
- 63-5-119 - Disposition of fees, fines and penalties Operating expenses Compensation Conference attendance.
- 63-5-120 - Exhibit of license.
- 63-5-121 - Dental practice to be owned by dentist Exception for death or disability.
- 63-5-122 - Drug prescriptions.
- 63-5-123 - [Repealed.]
- 63-5-124 - Grounds for denial, suspension or revocation of licenses Examinations Investigations of reports Civil penalties Costs Oaths and subpoenas.
- 63-5-125 - Administrative procedures.
- 63-5-126 - Enjoining unlawful practice.
- 63-5-127 - District attorneys to assist board.
- 63-5-128 - Criminal penalties.
- 63-5-129 - Retirement.
- 63-5-130 - Armed forces or public health service.
- 63-5-131 - Immunity of peer review committee from liability Confidentiality.
- 63-5-132 - Inactive licenses to perform pro bono services.
- 63-5-133 - Dental referral service.
- 63-5-134 - Special volunteer license for practice in free health clinic Exemption from fees Renewal.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.