2010 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions Of The Healing Arts
Chapter 23 - Social Workers
- 63-23-101 - Board Creation Renamed as Board of Social Worker Licensure Membership.
- 63-23-102 - Practice of baccalaureate social work Licensing requirements.
- 63-23-103 - Practice of licensed master social work Licensing requirements.
- 63-23-104 - Practice of advanced social work Licensing requirements.
- 63-23-105 - Practice of advanced master's or doctorate social work as licensed clinical social worker Licensing requirements.
- 63-23-106 - Renewal of licenses Continuing education requirements.
- 63-23-107 - Retirement.
- 63-23-108 - Denial, suspension or revocation of licenses.
- 63-23-109 - Privileged communications.
- 63-23-110 - Rules and regulations.
- 63-23-111 - Reciprocity.
- 63-23-112 - Special volunteer license for practice in free health clinic Exemption from fees Renewal.
- 63-23-113 - Criteria for use of title of social worker.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.