There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions Of The Healing Arts
Chapter 22 - Professional Counselors, Marital and Family Therapists, and Clinical Pastoral Therapists
Part 1 - Professional Counselors, Marital and Family Therapists
- 63-22-101 - Creation of board Composition Members Terms Compensation Meetings Administrative functions.
- 63-22-102 - Powers and duties of board.
- 63-22-103 - Reciprocity Licensure without examination Licensure by endorsement.
- 63-22-104 - Professional counselors Fees Qualifications.
- 63-22-105 - [Repealed.]
- 63-22-106 - Marital and family therapists Fees Qualifications.
- 63-22-107 - Educational requirements and examinations.
- 63-22-108 - Renewal, revocation and reinstatement of licenses or certificates Fees Disposition of funds Operating expenses Retirement.
- 63-22-109 - [Obsolete.]
- 63-22-110 - Denial, withholding, restricting or revoking licensure or certification Disciplinary actions Unprofessional conduct.
- 63-22-111 - Reinstatement of revoked license or certificate.
- 63-22-112 - [Repealed.]
- 63-22-113 - Exemptions.
- 63-22-114 - Confidentiality.
- 63-22-115 - Marital therapy and counseling services Definitions Prohibited conduct Penalty.
- 63-22-116 - Reciprocal agreements.
- 63-22-117 - Prohibited activities Penalties Exceptions to limitations.
- 63-22-118 - Applicability of part.
- 63-22-119 - Applicability of chapter 11 of this title.
- 63-22-120 - Requirements for licensure.
- 63-22-121 - Temporary licenses.
- 63-22-122 - 63-22-149. [Reserved.]
- 63-22-150 - Part definitions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.