2010 Tennessee Code
Title 63 - Professions Of The Healing Arts
Chapter 11 - Psychologists
Part 2 - General Provisions
- 63-11-201 - Levels of practice Valid license or certificate required.
- 63-11-202 - Practice of psychological examiner Senior psychological examiners.
- 63-11-203 - Practice of psychologist.
- 63-11-204 - Restrictions on methods of treatment.
- 63-11-205 - Use of identifying terms.
- 63-11-206 - Unlicensed practice Penalties Supervised practice Evaluation techniques Temporary permits Provisional licenses.
- 63-11-207 - Qualifications and application to practice as examiner Expiration of period to issue licenses Certification of psychological assistants.
- 63-11-208 - Qualifications and application to practice as psychologist Specialty certification.
- 63-11-209 - Application and examination fees.
- 63-11-210 - Examination of applicants.
- 63-11-211 - Reciprocity.
- 63-11-212 - Issuing license or certificate Enforcement of chapter.
- 63-11-213 - Privileged communications.
- 63-11-214 - Code of ethics.
- 63-11-215 - Denial, restriction, suspension or revocation of license or certificate Disciplinary action.
- 63-11-216 - Administrative procedure.
- 63-11-217 - Review of board actions.
- 63-11-218 - Annual registration fee Revocation and renewal of licenses and certification Registration by retirees.
- 63-11-219 - [Transferred.]
- 63-11-220 - Peer review committees Liability Confidentiality of information.
- 63-11-221 - Health service providers in internship program Waiver of supervised postdoctoral experience.
- 63-11-222 - Psychologists licensed as of June 30, 1992 Health service provider designation.
- 63-11-223 - Definitions Licensed clinical psychologist Licensed counseling psychologist Licensed school psychologist.
- 63-11-224 - Third party reimbursement.
- 63-11-225 - Special volunteer license for practice in free health clinic Exemption from fees Renewal.
- 63-11-226 - Notice to patients of departure.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.