2010 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 6 - Contractors and Contracting
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 62-6-101 - Short title.
- 62-6-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 62-6-103 - License requirement Recovery of expenses by unlicensed contractor.
- 62-6-104 - Board.
- 62-6-105 - Qualification of members Terms Vacancies Removal.
- 62-6-106 - Certificate of appointment License requirement Legal assistance.
- 62-6-107 - Executive director.
- 62-6-108 - Bylaws and rules Seal.
- 62-6-109 - Board meetings Officers.
- 62-6-110 - Register of applicants Roster of licensees.
- 62-6-111 - License and examination Transfer of license.
- 62-6-112 - License classifications Specialty classifications Contractor's authority to bid and contract.
- 62-6-113 - Issuance of duplicate certificate.
- 62-6-114 - Certificate as evidence of rights.
- 62-6-115 - Corporations and partnerships.
- 62-6-116 - Expiration of license Renewal.
- 62-6-117 - Certificate issued to person who enters or has entered military service.
- 62-6-118 - Revocation or suspension of license Reissuance.
- 62-6-119 - Bid documents Required disclosures by bidders.
- 62-6-120 - Penalties.
- 62-6-121 - Enforcement.
- 62-6-122 - Injunctions.
- 62-6-123 - Indemnify or hold harmless agreement invalid.
- 62-6-124 - Access to and use of financial statements.
- 62-6-125 - Hearings and judicial review.
- 62-6-126 - Retirement of license Procedure Fee Reinstatement Disciplinary actions Renewal Transferability.
- 62-6-127 - Exempt counties.
- 62-6-128 - Availability of liens.
- 62-6-129 - Bid bonds.
- 62-6-130 - Limited licensed electricians not contractors.
- 62-6-131 - Bonds Expiration of licenses Fees.
- 62-6-132 - Inspection of temporary electrical service.
- 62-6-133 - Acts prohibited by residential contractor Conflicts of interest.
- 62-6-134 - Violations by residential contractors Penalties.
- 62-6-135 - Applicability to alarm systems contractors.
- 62-6-136 - Unlawful representation as a licensed contractor or acting as a contractor Penalties Liability.
- 62-6-137 - Registration with the department of codes administration or other appropriate department Posting of permit bonds.
- 62-6-138 - Prelicensing general contractor education courses or workshops.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.