2010 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 5 - Funeral Directors and Embalmers
Part 5 - Cremation
- 62-5-501 - Part definitions.
- 62-5-502 - [Repealed.]
- 62-5-503 - [Repealed.]
- 62-5-504 - Prerequisites to cremation.
- 62-5-505 - [Repealed.]
- 62-5-506 - [Repealed.]
- 62-5-507 - Crematory facility operator duties.
- 62-5-508 - Final disposition of remains.
- 62-5-509 - Written receipt for remains Records.
- 62-5-510 - Removal of devices or implants from remains.
- 62-5-511 - Crematory facility operator liability.
- 62-5-512 - Cremation without a casket.
- 62-5-513 - Delay of cremation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.