2010 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 4 - Tennessee Cosmetology Act of 1986
- 62-4-101 - Short title.
- 62-4-102 - Chapter definitions Exceptions.
- 62-4-103 - Board of cosmetology.
- 62-4-104 - Terms of board members Oath Removal.
- 62-4-105 - Board officers, duties and rules.
- 62-4-106 - Receipts and disbursements by board.
- 62-4-107 - Record of board proceedings Publication of rules.
- 62-4-108 - License required to practice or teach.
- 62-4-109 - Persons and activities exempt.
- 62-4-110 - Application and qualifications for practicing or teaching Fees.
- 62-4-111 - Examinations.
- 62-4-112 - License fees Penalties.
- 62-4-113 - Display of license Notice of address changes.
- 62-4-114 - Instructor's continuing education Practice by instructor Instructor may become licensed as cosmetologist Inactive status.
- 62-4-115 - Fee for replacement or correction of license.
- 62-4-116 - Reciprocity License without examination.
- 62-4-117 - Duration and renewal of licenses Fees Lapsed licenses.
- 62-4-118 - Operation of a shop.
- 62-4-119 - Responsibilities of owner and manager of shop.
- 62-4-120 - Operation of a school.
- 62-4-121 - License to operate a school.
- 62-4-122 - Students.
- 62-4-123 - Time period for completion of coursework.
- 62-4-124 - Teaching outside licensed school.
- 62-4-125 - Health and safety rules and regulations.
- 62-4-126 - Identification of school or shop.
- 62-4-127 - Inspections Cause for suspension, revocation, or for denial of license.
- 62-4-128 - Licenses neither transferable nor assignable.
- 62-4-129 - Penalties Enforcement.
- 62-4-130 - Administrative procedures.
- 62-4-131 - Renewal of manicurist and shampooer licenses.
- 62-4-132 - Retired inactive license.
- 62-4-133 - Promulgation of rules Use of banned chemicals and gases.
- 62-4-134 - Natural hair styling services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.