2010 Tennessee Code
Title 62 - Professions, Businesses and Trades
Chapter 21 - Tennessee Application of Pesticides Act of 1978
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 62-21-101 - Short title.
- 62-21-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 62-21-103 - Business charter requirement.
- 62-21-104 - Creation of board Notification of vacancy Termination due to vacancy.
- 62-21-105 - Powers and duties of board.
- 62-21-106 - Office and branch office requirements Employees.
- 62-21-107 - Bond.
- 62-21-108 - Insurance required.
- 62-21-109 - Registration of solicitors.
- 62-21-110 - List of employees.
- 62-21-111 - Fees.
- 62-21-112 - Examination of license applicants Fees.
- 62-21-113 - [Repealed.]
- 62-21-114 - Termite service contracts.
- 62-21-115 - Operator or aerial applicator license requirement.
- 62-21-116 - Use of pesticide consistent with labeling.
- 62-21-117 - Labeling of pesticides.
- 62-21-118 - Powers and duties of commissioner.
- 62-21-119 - Denial, suspension or revocation of charter, license or certificate Penalties Warnings.
- 62-21-120 - Offense Penalties Limited term of ineligibility following conviction.
- 62-21-121 - Delinquent fees Collection.
- 62-21-122 - Deposit of funds Operating expenses.
- 62-21-123 - Expiration of charters and licenses Renewals.
- 62-21-124 - Pesticides in buildings used for food preparation and service, lodging, educational purposes or commerical food processing.
- 62-21-125 - Rules and regulations promulgated under former statute.
- 62-21-126 - Licenses issued to pest control operators licensed under former statute.
- 62-21-127 - Rules and regulations subject to review.
- 62-21-128 - Monthly report requirement Exemption.
- 62-21-129 - Local regulation of pesticides.
- 62-21-130 - Assessment of investigation and hearing costs Rules and regulations.
- 62-21-131 - Surety bond for new charter in category 7.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.