2010 Tennessee Code
Title 6 - Cities And Towns
Chapter 54 - Municipal Powers Generally
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 6-54-101 - Division into wards.
- 6-54-102 - Redistricting into new wards.
- 6-54-103 - Owning real estate outside limits.
- 6-54-104 - Regulation of electrical work.
- 6-54-105 - Regulation of sale of commodities.
- 6-54-106 - Regulation of powder magazines.
- 6-54-107 - Interest of officer in municipal contracts prohibited.
- 6-54-108 - Penalty for unlawful interest of officer.
- 6-54-109 - Municipal control of utilities.
- 6-54-110 - Oil and natural gas Powers and duties.
- 6-54-111 - Appropriation of funds for nonprofit organizations.
- 6-54-112 - Mayors and commissioners Substitutes to serve on boards, etc.
- 6-54-113 - Removal of vegetation and debris from certain lots.
- 6-54-114 - Municipal civil service board Members Qualifications Appointment.
- 6-54-115 - Exemption of property from seizure.
- 6-54-116 - Joint building inspectors in certain municipalities.
- 6-54-117 - Construction of entertainment facilities.
- 6-54-118 - Municipal relationships with industrial development corporations.
- 6-54-119 - Building safety and other standardized codes incorporated by reference Citations.
- 6-54-120 - Municipal clerk certifications.
- 6-54-121 - Development by municipalities for resale prohibited Exceptions.
- 6-54-122 - Eminent domain Notice to counties Vote by county legislative body Review.
- 6-54-123 - Personnel policies.
- 6-54-124 - Community development block grant funds Payments in lieu of property taxes Reports of expenditures.
- 6-54-125 - Municipal officials and employees prohibited from purchasing surplus property, except at public auction Penalty.
- 6-54-126 - Zoning limitations on agricultural land.
- 6-54-127 - Graffiti removal Funds and manpower.
- 6-54-128 - Criminal records of vehicle operators transporting the public Costs of investigation.
- 6-54-129 - Requirements prior to employment with municipality.
- 6-54-130 - Amateur radio service.
- 6-54-131 - Restrictions on creation of municipal courts with concurrent general sessions court jurisdiction.
- 6-54-132 - Wheel immobilizers.
- 6-54-133 - Design review commission Authority Members Appeal of decisions.
- 6-54-134 - Sale of surplus property by public auction includes sale by Internet auction.
- 6-54-135 - Allowing pet dogs in outdoor dining areas at restaurants.
- 6-54-136 - Archives and record management fee.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.