2010 Tennessee Code
Title 6 - Cities And Towns
Chapter 53 - Municipal Elections
- 6-53-101 - Notice of elections.
- 6-53-102 - Qualifications of voters.
- 6-53-103 - Certificate of election.
- 6-53-104 - [Repealed.]
- 6-53-105 - Home rule municipalities Elections on questions requiring local approval and on amendments to charter.
- 6-53-106 - Filling certain vacancies.
- 6-53-107 - Vacancies in council.
- 6-53-108 - Petitions for recall elections.
- 6-53-109 - Minimum age of city and municipal legislators.
- 6-53-110 - Election districts.
- 6-53-111 - Home rule municipalities Status of school board following merger with county school system.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.