2010 Tennessee Code
Title 6 - Cities And Towns
Chapter 35 - City ManagerAdministration of City Affairs Under Modified Manager-Council Charter
Part 4 - Officers and Employees
- 6-35-401 - City clerk.
- 6-35-402 - Appointment, removal and supervision of personnel.
- 6-35-403 - Merit system.
- 6-35-404 - Manager to administer personnel system.
- 6-35-405 - Investigation of complaints by personnel advisory board.
- 6-35-406 - Personnel advisory board to assist manager.
- 6-35-407 - Compensation.
- 6-35-408 - Disposition of fees and commissions.
- 6-35-409 - Employee benefits.
- 6-35-410 - Resignations.
- 6-35-411 - Surety bonds.
- 6-35-412 - Pecuniary interest prohibited.
- 6-35-413 - Political activity prohibited Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.