2010 Tennessee Code
Title 6 - Cities And Towns
Chapter 35 - City ManagerAdministration of City Affairs Under Modified Manager-Council Charter
Part 2 - City Manager
- 6-35-201 - Appointment and qualifications.
- 6-35-202 - Temporary absence or disability.
- 6-35-203 - Council-manager relationships.
- 6-35-204 - Powers and duties.
- 6-35-205 - Purchasing.
- 6-35-206 - Management of city property and equipment Lease of property and equipment to contractors for city services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.