2010 Tennessee Code
Title 6 - Cities And Towns
Chapter 30 - Modified City Manager-Council CharterAdoption or Surrender
- 6-30-101 - Alternative method of incorporation provided.
- 6-30-102 - Definitions.
- 6-30-103 - Right to incorporate under modified city manager-council charter.
- 6-30-104 - Procedure for adoption or surrender of charter.
- 6-30-105 - Construction of charter.
- 6-30-106 - Election to adopt city manager form Publication of notice Applicability.
- 6-30-107 - [Unconstitutional.]
- 6-30-108 - County of situs of newly incorporated municipality to continue to receive tax revenues until July 1 Exception Notice to department of revenue.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.