2010 Tennessee Code
Title 6 - Cities And Towns
Chapter 3 - Board of Mayor and Aldermen
- 6-3-101 - Election of board Municipalities incorporating under chapters 1-4 of this title after June 30, 1991 Ward boundaries.
- 6-3-102 - Election of board by municipalities incorporated under chapters 1 and 2 of this title, on or prior to June 30, 1991 [Amendment Contingent on Municipality Approval. See the Compiler's Notes].
- 6-3-103 - Residence requirements for officers.
- 6-3-104 - Dates for municipal elections.
- 6-3-105 - Oaths of office.
- 6-3-106 - Duties of mayor.
- 6-3-107 - Vice mayor Vacancies in office.
- 6-3-108 - Election of alderman as presiding officer.
- 6-3-109 - Compensation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.