There is a newer version of the Tennessee Code
2010 Tennessee Code
Title 58 - Military Affairs, Emergencies and Civil Defense
Chapter 2 - Disasters, Emergencies and Civil Defense
Part 1 - General Emergency Provisions
- 58-2-101 - Chapter definitions.
- 58-2-102 - Legislative intent.
- 58-2-103 - Policy and purpose.
- 58-2-104 - Creation of agency Director and deputies.
- 58-2-105 - Limitations.
- 58-2-106 - Emergency management responsibilities and powers.
- 58-2-107 - Emergency management powers of the governor.
- 58-2-108 - Designation of emergency services coordinators.
- 58-2-109 - Financing Acceptance of gifts.
- 58-2-110 - Emergency management powers of political subdivisions.
- 58-2-111 - [Repealed or transferred.]
- 58-2-112 - [Repealed.]
- 58-2-113 - Emergency management support forces or mobile reserve unit.
- 58-2-114 - Government equipment, services, and facilities.
- 58-2-115 - Compensation.
- 58-2-116 - Emergency management.
- 58-2-117 - Lease or loan of state property; transfer of state personnel.
- 58-2-118 - Orders and rules.
- 58-2-119 - Enforcement.
- 58-2-120 - Penalties.
- 58-2-121 - Liability.
- 58-2-122 - Liberality of construction.
- 58-2-123 - Radiological emergency preparedness.
- 58-2-124 - Suspension letter Contents.
- 58-2-125 - Acceptance of gifts.
- 58-2-126 - [Repealed.]
- 58-2-127 - [Repealed.]
- 58-2-128 - [Repealed.]
- 58-2-129 - [Repealed.]
- 58-2-130 - [Repealed.]
- 58-2-131 - [Repealed.]
- 58-2-132 - [Repealed.]
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.