2010 Tennessee Code
Title 57 - Intoxicating Liquors
Chapter 5 - Beer and Alcoholic Beverages Containing Less Than Five Percent Alcohol
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 57-5-101 - Traffic in alcoholic beverages of less than five percent (5%) permitted Brewers' and wholesalers' interests restricted.
- 57-5-102 - Registration of manufacturers and wholesale distributors.
- 57-5-103 - Permit from county or city required Classification of counties Purchases of beer “for resale.”
- 57-5-104 - Application fee Privilege tax Permits.
- 57-5-105 - Licenses or permits to sell outside of town or city limits Applications Temporary permits Hearings.
- 57-5-106 - Licensing powers of cities, towns, and Class B counties.
- 57-5-107 - Hotels and motels.
- 57-5-108 - Revocation or suspension of permits or licenses Civil penalty Review of orders.
- 57-5-109 - Proximity to schools, churches, places of public gatherings.
- 57-5-110 - Bonds of warehousemen, dealers and manufacturers Terms and conditions Alternative collateral.
- 57-5-111 - [Transferred.]
- 57-5-112 - Beer container size Labeling.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.