2010 Tennessee Code
Title 57 - Intoxicating Liquors
Chapter 4 - Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages on Premises
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 57-4-101 - Premises on which certain sales and consumption authorized.
- 57-4-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 57-4-103 - Applicability of chapter Referendum Form of question.
- 57-4-104 - Applicability of amendments to chapter.
- 57-4-105 - Serving wine at art galleries.
- 57-4-106 - Authority to sell high alcohol content beer if authorized to sell wine.
- 57-4-107 - Sales of alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises in unincorporated areas of a county.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.