2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 7 - Policies and Policyholders
Part 26 - Mandated Offerings of Coverage
- 56-7-2601 - Health insurance Coverage of mental illness.
- 56-7-2602 - Alcoholism and drug dependence Coverage for treatment.
- 56-7-2603 - Treatment by licensed audiologists or speech pathologists.
- 56-7-2604 - Health insurance Newly born children Coverage Notification.
- 56-7-2605 - Equipment, supplies and outpatient services for diabetic patients.
- 56-7-2606 - Coverage for chlamydia screening.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.