2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 7 - Policies and Policyholders
Part 25 - Mandated Insurer or Plan Options
- 56-7-2501 - Sterilization operations Policy provisions.
- 56-7-2502 - Mammography screening.
- 56-7-2503 - Accident and sickness Denial of coverage for mental illness for lack of surgical facilities prohibited.
- 56-7-2504 - Cancer treatment.
- 56-7-2505 - Phenylketonuria (PKU) treatment.
- 56-7-2506 - Bone mass measurement coverage Osteoporosis.
- 56-7-2507 - Reconstructive breast surgery.
- 56-7-2508 - Coverage for infant hearing screening test.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.