2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 7 - Policies and Policyholders
Part 24 - Mandated Scope of Practice
- 56-7-2401 - Reimbursement for services of optometrists, psychologists, podiatrists and social workers.
- 56-7-2402 - Participation by optometrists, podiatrists and social workers in medical, hospital, and hospital and medical service plans.
- 56-7-2403 - Applicability and scope of §§ 56-7-2401 and 56-7-2402.
- 56-7-2404 - Reimbursable services within scope of practice of chiropractor Discrimination prohibited.
- 56-7-2405 - Health and accident policies Surgical procedures within scope of dentistry and podiatry.
- 56-7-2406 - Health care services provided by St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
- 56-7-2407 - Nurse midwife services.
- 56-7-2408 - Reimbursement for services by nurse in advanced practice.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.