2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 7 - Policies and Policyholders
Part 1 - General Provisions
- 56-7-101 - Contract of insurance Definition Restrictions and limitations Exceptions.
- 56-7-102 - Policies to contain entire contract Exceptions Construed as Tennessee contracts.
- 56-7-103 - Misrepresentation or warranty will not void policy Exceptions.
- 56-7-104 - Hostilities shall not invalidate policy.
- 56-7-105 - Additional liability upon insurers and bonding companies for bad-faith failure to pay promptly.
- 56-7-106 - Liability on policyholders when action not brought in good faith.
- 56-7-107 - Suit on certificate issued under group insurance policy Copy of policy attached to defendant's answer.
- 56-7-108 - Mortality tables.
- 56-7-109 - Definitions Timely reimbursement of health insurance claims.
- 56-7-110 - Part definitions Correction of payment errors Retroactive denial of reimbursements.
- 56-7-111 - Property or casualty insurance General contractor as a payee.
- 56-7-112 - Deferred individual annuity contracts Minimum guaranteed surrender value.
- 56-7-113 - , 56-7-114. [Transferred.]
- 56-7-115 - Medical malpractice insurance Availability for all classifications of practice.
- 56-7-116 - [Transferred.]
- 56-7-117 - Required use of mail-order pharmacy prohibited.
- 56-7-118 - Notice of premium increase.
- 56-7-119 - Excuse for absence of employee or student.
- 56-7-120 - Assignment of benefits to health care provider.
- 56-7-121 - Exclusion of coverage.
- 56-7-122 - Disclosure of agreements to limit services permitted.
- 56-7-123 - Policies to be in English Language of promotional material.
- 56-7-124 - Release of information relating to physical or mental health of patient.
- 56-7-125 - Written statement of rights for personal lines fire or homeowners insurance policyholders.
- 56-7-126 - Duty of pharmacy benefits manager Health insurance under TennCare program.
- 56-7-127 - Major medical insurance coverage for a catastrophic illness requiring in-patient hospital care.
- 56-7-128 - Medical insurance for uninsurable Risk pools.
- 56-7-129 - Subrogation of claims for damage caused by explosives.
- 56-7-130 - Sinkhole losses.
- 56-7-131 - Advanced payments Prior to trial.
- 56-7-132 - Successor coverage health claims.
- 56-7-133 - Provision in policy of group accident and health insurance requiring notification when person covered under group policy ceases to be covered.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.