2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 59 - Guaranteed Asset Protection Waiver Act of 2008
- 56-59-101 - Short title Purpose Applicability.
- 56-59-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-59-103 - GAP waiver Insurance policy.
- 56-59-104 - Coverage under contractual liability or other insurance policy Cancellation.
- 56-59-105 - Disclosure of guaranteed asset protection waiver.
- 56-59-106 - Cancellation or termination of waiver or finance agreement Free look period.
- 56-59-107 - Lease or sale associated with a commercial transaction Applicability of specified sections.
- 56-59-108 - Powers and duties of commissioner Violations and penalties.
- 56-59-109 - Insurance laws Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.