2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 55 - Tennessee Vehicle Protection Product Act
- 56-55-101 - Short title.
- 56-55-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-55-103 - Prohibited sales Restrictions.
- 56-55-104 - Registration as a warrantor Registration records Fees Revocation for failure to register.
- 56-55-105 - Conditions of required warranty insurance policy by warrantor.
- 56-55-106 - Conditions on sale of warranty reimbursement insurance policies.
- 56-55-107 - Warranty requirements Documentation of sale to be furnished purchaser.
- 56-55-108 - Cancellation of sale and warranty.
- 56-55-109 - Restrictions on use of deceptive language False or misleading statements Fraud.
- 56-55-110 - Accounts, books, and records.
- 56-55-111 - Examination of accounts, books, and records for compliance Costs and fees of examination Enforcement Violations Hearings Penalties.
- 56-55-112 - Commissioner or secretary of state as attorney for service of process.
- 56-55-113 - Rules and regulations.
- 56-55-114 - Application Effective date.
- 56-55-115 - Sale of warranties only authorized as part of vehicle protection product.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.