2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 47 - Workers' Compensation Fraud Act
- 56-47-101 - Short title.
- 56-47-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-47-103 - Fraudulent insurance acts.
- 56-47-104 - Unlawful insurance acts.
- 56-47-105 - Penalties.
- 56-47-106 - Restitution.
- 56-47-107 - Violations by licensed professionals deemed moral turpitude.
- 56-47-108 - Recovery for economic injuries.
- 56-47-109 - Exclusivity of remedies under § 56-47-108.
- 56-47-110 - Cooperation with official investigating Disclosure required Right of insurer to request information.
- 56-47-111 - Immunity of persons providing information.
- 56-47-112 - Workers' compensation on insurance antifraud plans.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.