2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 46 - Risk-Based Capital for Insurers Act
- 56-46-101 - Short title.
- 56-46-102 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-46-103 - RBC Report Calculation of RBC Levels.
- 56-46-104 - Company Action Level Events.
- 56-46-105 - Regulatory Action Level Events.
- 56-46-106 - Authorized Control Level Events.
- 56-46-107 - Mandatory Control Level Events.
- 56-46-108 - Hearings.
- 56-46-109 - Confidentiality of reports Disclosure in advertising, etc. prohibited Reports not to be used for ratemaking.
- 56-46-110 - Construction with other laws Rules Exemptions.
- 56-46-111 - Foreign insurers.
- 56-46-112 - Immunity of commissioner and department.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.