2010 Tennessee Code
Title 56 - Insurance
Chapter 42 - Long-Term Care Insurance Act
- 56-42-101 - Short title.
- 56-42-102 - Purpose Applicability.
- 56-42-103 - Chapter definitions.
- 56-42-104 - Policies issued in other states.
- 56-42-105 - Regulations and restrictions.
- 56-42-106 - [Repealed.]
- 56-42-107 - Incontestability period.
- 56-42-108 - Nonforfeiture benefits.
- 56-42-109 - Producer training requirements.
- 56-42-110 - Duties of commissioner Rules and regulations.
- 56-42-111 - Penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Tennessee may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.